New students complete the following documents:
- John Curtis Christian School Application for Admission.
- John Curtis Christian School Transportation Form (If Applicable)
Records requested to be included with the application are:
- copies of most recent report card
- final report cards for the last two years
- standardized test scores
- student’s birth certificate
- social security card
- immunization records
Upon Completion of the appropriate documents, a parent or guardian will contact the following secretary to set up an admission interview.
Early Learning (15 months - Kindergarten) thru Grade 6
Michele Schlette ♦ (504) 602-2320
Grades 7 thru 12
Donna Bordelon ♦ (504) 602-2323
A $350 Application Fee and $100 Activity Fee are due upon registration. After April 1st, the Application Fee for a new student is $500. The school offers three payment plans.
All forms may be completed at an internet connected computer, printed out, and given to the Admissions Director at the time of the admissions interview.