Re-enrollment for currently registered students begins in February. An email containing a link to the Online Re-Enrollment Form will be sent to the Primary Contact for each student.
Your request for re-enrollment is due no later than April 1st.
Students re-enrolling after the April 1st deadline may not get the courses they request for the upcoming school year and will be charged a late enrollment fee.
- Re-Enrollment Fee if you complete the ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS by April 1st - $350.00
- Re-Enrollment Fee if you complete the ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS after April 1st - $500.00
*Note – no fees are due at the time of re-enrollment (April 1st); only the submission of the Online Re-Enrollment Form. The first payment is due May 15th for all payment plans.
We ask that when you receive the Re-Enrollment email, you take a few minutes to click on the link to complete the Online Re-Enrollment Form and submit to the school. All you need to do is:
- Confirm the information is correct (or make any necessary changes)
- Select your tuition payment plan (1 payment, 2 payments, or 11 payments)
- Select your student’s transportation option (transportation is not needed, a.m. only, p.m. only, or both ways) and transportation payment plan, if applicable (1 payment or 3 payments)
- Click the radio box agreeing to the terms of re-enrollment
- Type in your name
- Submit form
Your Re-Enrollment Fee is included in the first payment of your selected payment plan. One and two payment plan customers will receive a separate email with your invoice attached for the upcoming school year. Monthly payment plan customers can log onto their Blackbaud Tuition Management at parent.blackbaud.school to see their account or call Smart at (888) 868-8828.
The Re-Enrollment Fee, Activity Fee, and Tuition (non-refundable) for the school year is shown on the Expense Sheet. John Curtis Christian School has the right to withhold a student's academic record for failure to pay any portion of its tuition and fees or failure to make timely payments on the Blackbaud Tuition Management account. Please review carefully the schools Financial Policies, Terms, And Conditions of Enrollment.
Our Student Handbook gives a complete overview of our mission and purpose as well as describes in detail our school policy, rules, and procedures. In order to have an effective experience at John Curtis Christian School it is necessary to be familiar with our Handbook.
If you have any questions regarding re-enrollment, you may contact the school Business Office at 737-4621.